The full texts of the accepted oral presentations, after going through the referee process, will be published in Aydın Dental Journal, which is scanned in Asos, Directory of Research Journals Indexing and Academindex, and meets the international peer-reviewed journal associate professorship criteria. Full texts should be prepared according to the journal writing rules.
You can access the writing rules on https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/pub/adj/writing-rules
Abstract to be presented at the congress must include the names, surnames and institution information of all authors. In each abstract, a "responsible author" must be specified and e-mail and contact information must be written. The preferred presentation method (Oral/Poster) must be specified during submitting the abstract. The evaluation board has the right to change the form of the abtraction.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstract prepared in accordance with the rules must be uploaded to the system through online abstract submission page by 31.10.2023. Abstract that is sent after this date will not be accepted. Responsible authors of oral and poster presentations accepted for presentation will be notified by e-mail.
Presenters of accepted abstract are required to register for the congress until 31.10.2023. Abstract of corresponding authors who have not registered by this date will not be included in the program booklet.
Abstract Application and Writing Rules
- Abstracts will be collected via the online Abstract Submisson system.
- Abstracts must be original and have not previously been published in a peer-reviewed journal or presented at a congress.
- Abstracts must be prepared in Turkish and English. It is mandatory to follow the spelling rules.
- One person can take part as a presenter in maximum of 2 presentations as 1 oral and 1 poster or 2 posters. Participants can take part as co-authors in different abstracts.
- Academic titles should not be used in author names. The author's name and surname should be written in small letters, with only the first letter capitalized.
- It is mandatory to enter 5 keywords into the system before the abstract submission is completed.
- The entire abstract should not exceed 250 words, excluding the title and author names. The title should explain the content of the study. All letters except the first letter of the title should be written in lowercase.
- In abstracts; tables, figures, graphs and pictures are not used.
- To receive a certificate, the person who will present the abstract must present his/her abstract themself on the date and time specified in the program.
- All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the "Scientific Committee" and an acceptance letter will be sent to the presenting author by e-mail informing that the abstract has been accepted for presentation and declaring the method of presentation.
- The presentation language is Turkish.
- Two types of abstracts may be submitted for evaluation by the scientific committee: Original research and case report.
- For original research: It should include the headings Purpose, Method, Findings and Conclusions, all written in capital letters and bold.
- For case reports: Must include the headings Introduction, Case Report, and Conclusions, all in capital letters and bold.
- Abstracts that do not comply with any of these articles will be excluded from evaluation, regardless of their content.
- If you are going to use the online abstract system for the first time, please register via “New User” link.
- After signing up, the comments on the page will help you. Read the messages and explanations carefully.
- Keep the confirmation messages that will be sent to your e-mail address after your summary submission process.
- You can follow the entire evaluation process of your abstract via the online system with your e-mail and password.
Evaluation of Abstracts
The evaluation will be made by the Abstract Evaluation Committee by keeping the names/surnames and institutions of the researchers confidential. The Scientific Committee has the right to change the papers as oral or poster presentations and to make decisions.
The result of the evaluation will be sent to all the paper owners as a final letter, and we strongly suggest that the paper owners pay attention to the final decision on how their presentation status.
The abstract acceptance process is carried out by blind review.
For any questions regarding abstracts, you can send your questions to email@example.com.
- Basic Sciences of Dentistry
- Public health
- Histology and Embryology
- Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Pathology
- Medical Biology and Genetics
- Dentistry Clinical Sciences
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Prosthodontic Treatment
- Restorative Dentistry